I like to welcome the seasons in non-traditional fashion, with little additions that tie in nicely with my home decor that sticks around all year long. Last spring I came across this pink and gold leaf bowl and knew I had to snatch it up to debut on my coffee table tray this fall season. Pink + Gold decor items definitely err on the feminine side of things, but I’ve found if they are only small additions in our very neutral living room, BRS doesn’t seem to mind! And if they serve as a vessel for candy? There’s absolutely no objection.
Want to style a coffee table tray on your own?
1) Gingko Leaf Serving Bowl // A candy dish is a must! The bowl that I have on my tray was a find from The Red Apron in Liberty, MO.
2) Celestial Coaster Set // Coasters are essential for any host or hostess. A beverage ring on that walnut coffee table? Not a good combination!
3) Voluspa Metallo Candle in Saijo Persimmon // Not only do I like to have Anthropologie items in my home… I like for my home to smell just like the store!
4) Abstract Giraffe Figurine // I receive my little scotty dog figurine from a dear friend and I think it adds a little touch of fun and personality to your tray! I also love this little giraffe and think he’d be fun to sit upon my tray throughout the year!
5) Rectangle Bar Tray // My tray was originally shiny red plastic and a $1 find at a local thrift shop. A couple coats of silver spray paint later and you’ve got a budget savvy tray! Not in the mood for DIY? This tray from Pier 1 is only $21.56! A great deal!
What things would you add to your coffee table tray? You think you’d go the DIY route or purchase a pretty new tray? Share in the comments below!